1. I’ve been writing off-line things.
2. I have big ideas for big things I want to write about but I get intimidated by the subject matter.
3. I’ve been watching television instead.
4. And reading books.
5. And going on holiday.
6. I have a full time job that involves sitting in front of a computer screen all day. Most days I don’t want to do that all evening as well.
7. It’s really easy to get out of the habit of writing, and really hard to get back into it.
8. Writing is hard.
9. I can’t remember how to write or why I even want to.
…but I think I’m slowly remembering again.